Violent Patient Register
The practice WILL NOT tolerate violent or abusive behaviour (including racial abuse) towards anyone on the surgery premises at any time. If you are found to be either violent or abusive and the Police are called out more than once you could be added to the violent patient register.
Our administration staff deal with all the secretarial duties along with normal day-to-day administration work for the surgery. If you have any comments regarding the service that is provided from the surgery, please contact Mr Steve Gowing, practice/business manager.
Access To Health Records
You have the right to access your medical records and to the information held on the computer system. If you wish to see this information please contact the practice manager by letter formally requesting a copy. There is a fee for providing the copies so please check this with the receptionists initially.
Patients and visitors are advised that:
Staff may ask you for additional proof of identification.
By establishing that you are authorised to receive confidential information our staff are protecting the interests of the patient.
Please understand that if your identity cannot be proved you may be refused the information. If you have any questions please put them in writing to the practice/business manager. You can also request access to summary of your medical records online by clicking here and registering then following the on screen instructions.
Our Mission Statement
This practice is committed to giving you the highest possible standard of service. We aim to achieve this by working together with you to help you attain the best possible health.
Help us to help you. Please...
- Try to be courteous to practice staff at all times
- Remember you are the person responsible for the health of your family and yourself. We are here to help and advise
- Make a separate appointment for each person who needs to be seen. Consecutive appointments can be arranged
- Tell the surgery immediately if you cannot keep your appointment. We may be able to fit someone else in on your cancellation and arrange another appointment for you if necessary
- Try to telephone at the end of surgery (11:30am - 12 noon) if you require telephone advice
- Note that surgery hours during the week are 8:00am - 6:30pm and 8:00am - 11:30am on Saturdays. Only call outside these hours if you feel your problem is really urgent and cannot wait until the surgery re-opens
- Ask to be visited at home ONLY if you are too ill to come to the surgery
- Always inform the surgery if you change your name, address, or telephone number
- Order prescriptions in plenty of time
- Remember the doctor has only 10 minutes for your appointment, therefore try to be realistic about what can be achieved in this time.
Infection Control Annual Statement 2018/2019
Infection Control Annual Statement 2018 - 2019.doc